COVID-19: latest updates on the City’s response and service impacts.
All libraries closed, contactless pickup available via appointment. Learn more.
2021 library closure dates
There has been a library in the Port Credit area since 1896. The library is located at the eastern edge of the Credit River, on the north side of Lakeshore Road East and west of Stavebank Road.
At this location
- 24 hour book drop
- Pollinator garden
- Children’s multimedia workstation
- Computers with Microsoft Office
- Internet and Wifi
- Print, scan and photocopy
Transit, parking and accessibility
- 0378 – Lakeshore Road East, west of Stavebank Road
- 0325 – Lakeshore Road East at Stavebank Road South
- 0377 – Lakeshore Road East at Stavebank Road
Outdoor parking available.
- Outdoor accessible parking available
- Ramp outside main entrance
- Automatic doors at main entrance
- Accessible washrooms
- Accessible computers
Lina van Velzen
How can we improve this site?