COVID-19: latest updates on the City’s response and service impacts.
All libraries closed, contactless pickup available via appointment. Learn more.
2021 library closure dates
Frank McKechnie Library opened in 2000 and is located close to Highway 401, Highway 403 and downtown Mississauga. The library includes a fireplace lounge reading area.
At this location
- 24 hour book drop
- Quiet study room
- Study carrels
- Children’s multimedia workstation
- Computers with Microsoft Office
- Internet and Wifi
- Print, scan and photocopy
Transit, parking and accessibility
- 0591 – Bristol Road at Frank McKechnie Community Centre
- 2100 – Bristol Road at Frank McKechnie Community Centre
Outdoor parking available.
- Outdoor accessible parking available
- Ramp outside main entrance
- Automatic doors at main entrance
- Accessible washrooms
- Accessible computers
- Universal toilet room (within the community centre)
905-615-4805 Ext. 3613
How can we improve this site?