2021 library closure dates
Frank McKechnie Library opened in 2000 and is located close to Highway 401, Highway 403 and downtown Mississauga. The library includes a fireplace lounge reading area.
At this location
- 24 hour book drop
- Quiet study room
- Study carrels
- Children’s multimedia workstation
- Computers with Microsoft Office
- Internet and Wifi
- Print, scan and photocopy
Transit, parking and accessibility
- 0591 – Bristol Road at Frank McKechnie Community Centre
- 2100 – Bristol Road at Frank McKechnie Community Centre
Outdoor parking available.
- Outdoor accessible parking available
- Ramp outside main entrance
- Automatic doors at main entrance
- Accessible washrooms
- Accessible computers
- Universal toilet room (within the community centre)
How can we improve this site?