Clarkson Library opened in 1956 and in 2002 moved to the re-designed Clarkson Community Centre and includes a fireplace lounge reading area.
At this location
- 24 hour book drop
- Children’s multimedia workstation
- Computers with Microsoft Office
- Print, scan and photocopy
- Internet and Wifi
Transit, parking and accessibility
- 0118 – Truscott Drive, west of Seagull Drive
- 0126 – Truscott Drive, east of Kelly Road
Outdoor parking available.
- Outdoor accessible parking available
- Ramp outside main entrance
- Automatic doors at main entrance
- Accessible washrooms
- Accessible computers