COVID-19: latest updates on the City’s response and service impacts.
All libraries closed, contactless pickup available via appointment. Learn more.
2021 library closure dates
Clarkson Library opened in 1956 and in 2002 moved to the re-designed Clarkson Community Centre and includes a fireplace lounge reading area.
At this location
- Children’s multimedia workstation
- Computers with Microsoft Office
- Print, scan and photocopy
- Internet and Wifi
Transit, parking and accessibility
- 0118 – Truscott Drive, west of Seagull Drive
- 0126 – Truscott Drive, east of Kelly Road
Outdoor parking available.
- Outdoor accessible parking available
- Ramp outside main entrance
- Automatic doors at main entrance
- Accessible washrooms
- Accessible computers
How can we improve this site?