Skip to content

Request review of a parking ticket

Screening and hearing appointments scheduled between April 6 through to and including May 29, 2020 are being adjourned. Your attendance at your appointment is not required at this time. A new screening or hearing appointment will be sent to you by mail, to the address on file with the office.

The City issues two types of parking tickets:

Review a P parking ticket

If you believe you’ve received a ‘P’ parking ticket in error, have special circumstances or are unable to pay your ticket, you may request an appointment with a Screening Officer to review it.

You have 15 days from the date you received your ticket to make the request.


After you request your appointment online, we will confirm your date within five days via email. You can also check the progress of your request online.

Check request status Request ticket review


In person

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Mississauga has closed the Provincial Offences Courthouse until further notice. You can still request a review of your ticket online.

To schedule an appointment to review your ticket, complete the Screening Request Form and bring it to the Ontario Court of Justice, Provincial Offences Office at 950 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Mississauga, Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Extension reviews

If due to special circumstances you’ve missed the 15-day deadline to submit a request to review your parking ticket, you have an additional 30 days to request an extension review. Extension review requests must be made in person at the Ontario Court of Justice.

If granted, a Screening Officer will see you the same day. Any decisions made at extension reviews are final.

Review an M parking ticket

To review an ‘M’ parking ticket you or your agent must meet with a First Attendance Administrator in person at the Ontario Court of Justice, 950 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Tuesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. or Thursdays from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.

If your fine is reduced at this meeting you’re required to pay it immediately. Payment by cheque is not accepted.

If you are not satisfied with the decision of the First Attendance Administrator you may request a trial.

How can we improve this site?