Skip to content


Fireworks may be set off only on the following holidays:

  • Victoria Day
  • Canada Day
  • Chinese New Year
  • Diwali

To set off fireworks on private property on any day other than these holidays, you’ll need to apply for a fireworks¬†permit.

Fireworks cannot be used on a public street, park or road without a permit. You should only buy fireworks from a licensed retailer.

Complain about fireworks

To make a complaint about fireworks on private property, call 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits).

For fireworks on public roadways, contact the Peel Regional Police.

For fireworks in City parks, call the Facility Watch Program at 905-615-4060.

Give website feedback