Apply for funding to support arts, culture, or heritage activities in Mississauga.
Who can apply
To apply, your organization must be:
- Operating on a not-for-profit basis and governed by volunteers
- Operating with a specific mandate to provide and support arts, culture or heritage activities
- Operating year-round
- Based and active in Mississauga
- Providing programs and services that are open to the public and publicized City-wide
Additional eligibility criteria is required for each funding stream. Review the Program Guidelines (PDF) for more information.
How to apply
The 2021 Arts and Culture Grant Program is now open for applications and closes at 4:30pm (EST) on October 16, 2020. View the guidelines linked above or follow the below link to apply.
Please note the webinar is mandatory for applicants or their representatives who have not been a previous recipient of funding from the City of Mississauga’s Arts & Culture Grant Program within the past two years.
We encourage all applicants to attend one of the webinars listed below. To register, please send an email to email@example.com with the date and time you wish to attend. You will receive a confirmation email with how to access the Webinar.
Webinar dates and times
- Wednesday, August 26, 2020
9:00 – 11:00 am
- Wednesday, September 2, 2020
6:00 – 8:00 pm
If you have questions or need more information about the City’s grant programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.