If you’re a vendor or supplier interested in doing business with the City, you can access bid opportunities for City projects valued at $100,000 or more on the City’s bid pages.
The City of Mississauga is aware of what appears to be phishing scam targeting vendors and suppliers. The phishing scam uses a suspicious email that looks like it came from the City of Mississauga. In response to being notified, the City has reached out to law enforcement to report the incident.
We ask all vendors and suppliers to beware of unsolicited emails from individuals or organizations imitating or claiming to represent the City of Mississauga. If you receive an email, please:
- Verify that the sender’s email address, and any email address referenced, ends in: mississauga.ca
- Review all information and confirm with your records to verify that the request is legitimate before taking action.
If you have any concerns contact the City of Mississauga’s Materiel Management section at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification and updates
- Biddingo subscribers will be notified when the City posts invitations for bids
- You can track the status of your bids and bid results on the City’s bid pages on Biddingo.com
- For information on the City’s by-laws and procedures, contact a City Buyer
- For all other questions, call 905-615-3200 ext. 5233