You can sponsor a City program or advertise in City facilities to showcase your business.
With a diverse population of nearly 766,000 and thousands of City programs and facilities, it’s a great way to reach your target market and build brand awareness.
- City events at Mississauga Celebration Square, museums and cultural initiatives such as Maple Magic
- Community programs such as Sauga at Play, Let’s Play in the Park and TML Fundamentals, which provide supervised activities and sports instruction for kids and teens
- Fire prevention programs
- Community events including Mississauga Older Adult Expo, Youth Week and tree plantings
- Library literacy programs
- In our arenas and community centres
- On the City’s network of 56 digital screens or activemississauga.ca
- In active+ the City’s magazine for active older adults
- With naming rights to City facilities, programs and events
- In Paramount Fine Food Centre
- At Lakeview and BraeBen during golf season
Partnering with the City is a great way to:
- Reach a large audience in a cost effective way
- Build your brand
- Improve your connections in the local community
- Demonstrate your corporate goodwill
Almost 100% of sponsorship revenues go directly to the facilities, programs and events you choose to sponsor. Strong corporate partnerships help keep Mississauga thriving.
If you need more information or would like to discuss sponsorship or advertising opportunities please contact: Manager, Business Planning at 905-615-3200 ext. 5741 or email email@example.com.