- All participants entering the fitness centre must check in at the customer service desk every visit
- All fitness members are required to scan their membership card
- External personal trainers are not permitted
- Restrictions apply for external health care practitioners and personal trainers
- Participants must be a minimum of 10 years old
- Youth 10 to 13 years old must be within arm’s reach of a guardian (18 years or older) at all times
- Youth 14 to 17 years old require a guardian consent form
- Squash participants can be a minimum of 8 years old if under the direct supervision of an adult (18 years or older) which requires supervisor approval
- Proper exercise attire with non-marking athletic footwear must be worn
- Food is not permitted. Beverages must be in a non-breakable container.
- All customers must vacate the fitness centre and change rooms by the posted closing time
- No soliciting as per the City of Mississauga by-law
Fitness centre entrance requirements
As part of our commitment to ensure our residents have access to a safe and clean environment, please adhere to the below guidelines when accessing any of our fitness centres.