The City of Mississauga is offering full-day camp programming at select locations on Friday, February 21 in response to the announcement of elementary school closures.
- Registration is first-come, first-served and space is limited due to staffing resources.
- In the event that schools re-open, the program will be cancelled and refunds will be processed automatically.
- This full-day camp programming will be offered only as long as the PDSB (Peel District School Board) and/or DPCDSB (Dufferin Peel Catholic District School Board) schools are closed.
- For up-to-date information, please check this page and/or follow the City of Mississauga (@MississaugaRec) on Twitter or Facebook.
- We will continue to monitor for updates and other potential closures.