This membership includes therapeutic land and water programs to help you feel and move better. Bridging the gap between clinical therapy and traditional exercise, these gentle or low impact programs can help manage chronic pain and conditions.
- Free 45 minute therapeutic consultation with a personal trainer
- Access to both therapeutic land and water classes
- Fully equipped weight and cardiovascular equipment rooms
- 150 therapeutic classes per week
- Therapeutic pool time at 5 warm water (92°F) pools
- Snoezelen pool program
- Indoor walking tracks
- Squash Courts
- Complimentary squash ladder
- Accessible pool equipment and change rooms
- Dry saunas and steam rooms
- Unlimited access to 13 locations
How much it costs
Choose from 12 month, 3 month or 1 month membership options. Single-visit or multi-visit passes are also available for those who like to drop in.
Discounted rates apply for youths (10 to 17 years old), full-time students, older adults (65 and above) and persons with a disability. Proof is required for discounted rates.
Wellness membership rates
|Type of membership||12 months||3 months||1 month|
|Person with disability||$426.50||$137.25||$51.75|
- All prices exclude tax and non-resident fee
- 10% membership discount if purchased by 2 or more members of the same immediate family
To purchase a wellness membership or a multi-visit pass, please visit your nearest community centre. Adult wellness memberships can also be bought online.
If you’re not satisfied or need to cancel your membership, you may do so at any time and receive a pro-rated refund, minus a $10 administration fee.