Do you like to swim and skate? Enjoy a variety of fun, lane and leisure swims for all ages and skill levels. If you prefer skating, all fun skates are also included.
- Valid at all 11 indoor pools
- 7 seasonal outdoor pools
- 10 arenas
- Unlimited drop in recreational swims (except therapeutic times)
- Unlimited drop in recreational skates (except hockey stick & puck or shinny)
- Accessible pool equipment & change rooms
How much it costs
Choose from 12 month, 3 month or 1 month membership options. Multi-visit passes are also available for those who like to drop in.
Discounted rates apply for youths (10-17 years), full-time students, older adults (65 and above) and persons with a disability. Proof is required for discounted rates.
Swim membership rates
|Type of membership||12 months||3 months||1 month||Multi-visit (five or more visits)||Single visit|
|Adult||$192||$64||$25||$3.45 per visit||$3.80 per visit|
|Youth||$153.60||$51.20||$20.00||$2.75 per visit||$3.05 per visit|
|Full-time students||$153.60||$51.20||$20.00||$2.75 per visit||$3.05 per visit|
|Older adults||$153.60||$51.20||$20.00||$2.75 per visit||$3.05 per visit|
|Person with disability||$153.60||$51.20||$20.00||$2.75 per visit||$3.05 per visit|
|Group||$604.80||$201.60||$78.75||N/A||$12 per visit|
- All prices exclude tax and non-resident fee
- Children three and under swim for free
- Groups are a combination of adults and/or children (maximum of five per group)
- Anyone entering the pool area must pay admission
To purchase a swim membership or a multi-visit pass, please visit your nearest community centre. Adult swim memberships, and adult single and multi-visit passes, can also be bought online.
If you’re not satisfied or need to cancel your membership, you may do so at any time and receive a pro-rated refund, minus a $10 administration fee.