Program and service updates: limits to unmonitored and private social gatherings
As per the Provincial government announcement effective September 18, 2020:
Indoor Bookings on City Property
- The Provincial order does not have an impact on these bookings. The maximum capacity for any indoor booking remains at 50 people (pending room size, etc.)
- The change to 10 people is directed at events that are not in a controlled setting. City facilities have added protocols in place to ensure safe practices for customers and staff
Outdoor Sport Events
- Sport activities are not considered part of this order. All sport activities continue with the original limits identified
- Expectation is that all groups will still follow all safety protocols, physical distancing, etc.
Picnic / Park Bookings
- Updated to a maximum limit of 25 people
- Enforcement of these limits will be a priority from the Province and By-law enforcement. Anyone not following these guidelines will be subjected to a fine.
Please call our Customer Service Centre at 905-615-4100 or email email@example.com for more information.
How to rent
Choose the way that works for you:
- Complete and submit the Facility Rental Request Form
- Call us at 905-615-4100 or
- In person at our customer service counter, located in the Paramount Fine Foods Centre at 5600 Rose Cherry Place, North Building between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
We’ll contact you within two business days to review your request to confirm availability and pricing.
Looking to rent something else?
- Rent ice time
- Rent Paramount Fine Foods Centre Main Bowl
- Rent Celebration Square
- Rent our hospitality service venues (BraeBen or C Banquets)
- Rent sports fields and indoor turf
- Outdoor events
- Meadowvale Theatre
- Small Arms Inspection Building
You’ll need to purchase facility user insurance for:
- Social gatherings
- Outdoor festivals and events
- Indoor and outdoor sports
- Participating in City-operated events as a vendor or exhibitor
You can purchase insurance when you book your rental facility, or contact Customer Service at 905-615-4100 to find out more about the City’s Facility User Insurance Program.
We’ll explain the requirements for serving alcohol when we contact you about your facility rental request.
If you are serving alcohol at your event, make sure to review the Serving Alcohol Checklist.
You’ll need to give us: