How to rent
Choose the way that works for you:
- Complete and submit the Facility Rental Request Form
- Call us at 905-615-4100 or
- In person at our customer service counter, located in the Paramount Fine Foods Centre at 5600 Rose Cherry Place, North Building between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
We’ll contact you within two business days to review your request to confirm availability and pricing.
Looking to rent something else?
- Rent ice time
- Rent Paramount Fine Foods Centre Main Bowl
- Rent Celebration Square
- Rent banquet venues
- Rent sports fields and indoor turf
- Outdoor events
- Meadowvale Theatre
- Small Arms Inspection Building
You’ll need to purchase facility user insurance for:
- Social gatherings
- Outdoor festivals and events
- Indoor and outdoor sports
- Participating in City-operated events as a vendor or exhibitor
You can purchase insurance when you book your rental facility, or contact Customer Service at 905-615-4100 to find out more about the City’s Facility User Insurance Program.
We’ll explain the requirements for serving alcohol when we contact you about your facility rental request.
If you are serving alcohol at your event, make sure to review the Serving Alcohol Checklist.
You’ll need to give us: