How to rent
You can rent spaces at our community centres, museums, arenas, and other City locations to host events like birthday parties, weddings, religious celebrations, meetings, indoor and outdoor sports activities, ice time, or community gatherings.
Find a room to rent, and also see photos and details of our rental spaces.
Choose the way that works for you:
- Complete and submit the Facility Rental Request Form
- Call us at 905-615-4100
- In-person payments can be processed at our customer service counter, located in the Paramount Fine Foods Centre at 5600 Rose Cherry Place, North Building between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Note: bookings cannot be made in person at this time.
We’ll contact you within two business days to review your request to confirm availability and pricing.
Special event license
A special event could be a community gathering, cultural celebration, social gathering, sporting event, temporary farmer’s market, the grand opening of a business or other similar events.
Vendors who don’t have an annual business licence from the City of Mississauga will need a special event licence to participate in a special event.
You’ll need to purchase facility user insurance for:
- Social gatherings
- Outdoor festivals and events
- Indoor and outdoor sports
- Participating in City-operated events as a vendor or exhibitor
You can purchase insurance when you book your rental facility, or contact Customer Service at 905-615-4100 to find out more about the City’s Facility User Insurance Program.
We’ll explain the requirements for serving alcohol when we contact you about your facility rental request.
If you are serving alcohol at your event, make sure to review the Serving Alcohol Checklist.
You’ll need to give us: