Gift cards can only be used at participating locations. You can buy, use or reload funds onto your gift card at:
- Burnhamthorpe Community Centre
- Carmen Corbasson Community Centre
- Clarkson Community Centre
- Erin Meadows Community Centre
- Frank McKechnie Community Centre
- Iceland Arena
- Malton Community Centre
- Meadowvale Community Centre
- Mississauga Seniors Centre
- Paramount Fine Foods Centre
- Port Credit Memorial Arena
- River Grove Community Centre
- South Common Community Centre
Gift cards can only be used in person, and cannot be redeemed for cash. If you transfer the funds from your gift card to your recreation account, you can use them online. Just like a gift card, funds on your account don’t expire.
Reloading your gift card
If you run out of money on your gift card you can visit a customer service desk at one of the participating community centres. Please bring your gift card with you.
Or call 905-615-4100, press 1. You’ll need to have your gift card number available when you call.
Lost your gift card?
Unfortunately the City cannot replace lost or stolen gift cards.