The Transportation Master Plan was developed through Mississauga Moves, a study which integrated policy review, transportation and transit data analysis, benchmarking, trend investigation, and public consultation with community members and stakeholders about the future of mobility into, out of, and around Mississauga.
The Transportation Master Plan is a guide to the future of the City’s transportation system from today to 2041. It was approved by City Council on May 8, 2019(External link).
The Transportation Master Plan is the foundation of many transportation policies, plans and initiatives. Use the links below to learn about these projects.
2021 Annual status update
As of June 2021, of the 57 short-term Actions, over half (38) are underway. In total, 54 Actions are underway, and 10 are complete.
For details, view the corporate report.
2020 Annual status update
For details on the one year status, view the corporate report(External link).
Consultation for this project has concluded.
Thank you for taking part in:
- Over 2000 casual conversations at nearly 40 pop-up events
- Over 10,000 social media engagements with 78 posts
- Over 1000 comments through 6,500 website visits
- Nearly 250 appearances at two public open houses and five industry workshops
- Over 50 meetings with committees, staff team, stakeholders, and partners
- Student-led pop-ups in more than a dozen high schools through the MiWay Ambassador program