The Transportation Master Plan was developed through Mississauga Moves, a study which integrated policy review, transportation and transit data analysis, benchmarking, trend investigation, and public consultation with community members and stakeholders about the future of mobility into, out of, and around Mississauga.
The Transportation Master Plan is a guide to the future of the City’s transportation system from today to 2041. It was approved by City Council on May 8, 2019(External link).
The Transportation Master Plan is the foundation of many transportation policies, plans and initiatives. Use the links below to learn about these projects.
2020 Annual status update
Year one is complete
We are one year into delivering our Transportation Master Plan.
Six actions are complete and 51 of the 91 actions are currently underway.
For details on the one year status, view the corporate report(External link).
Consultation for this project has concluded.
Thank you for taking part in:
- Over 2000 casual conversations at nearly 40 pop-up events
- Over 10,000 social media engagements with 78 posts
- Over 1000 comments through 6,500 website visits
- Nearly 250 appearances at two public open houses and five industry workshops
- Over 50 meetings with committees, staff team, stakeholders, and partners
- Student-led pop-ups in more than a dozen high schools through the MiWay Ambassador program