You’ll need a permit to host a park picnic with more than 25 people.
With a permit, you’ll also be able to reserve use of a specific park area and its amenities. Accessible seating is available at all our park picnic sites.
To request a picnic permit, fill out the Facility Rental Request Form. You can also request a permit by phone by calling 905-615-4100 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Parks with picnic amenities
You can request a picnic permit at these parks:
- Erindale Park (1695 Dundas W St.)
- Huron Park (830 Paisley W. Blvd.)
- Jack Darling Park (1180 Lakeshore W Rd.)
- JC Saddington Park (53 Lake Street)
- Lakefront Promenade (800 Lakefront Promenade)
- Lakeside Park (2268 Lakeshore Rd. West)
- Meadowvale Conservation Park (1080 Derry West Rd.)
- Mississauga Valley Park (1275 Mississauga Valley Blvd.)
- Port Credit Memorial Park Gazebo (32 Stavebank Road North)
- Richard’s Memorial Park (804 Lakeshore West Rd.)
- Streetsville Memorial Park (335 Church St.)
- Paul Coffey Park (3430 Derry East Rd.)