Lakefront Promenade Marina has docking and boating facilities and a licensed outdoor eatery. There are 175 slips that are available for daily, weekly, or monthly rentals.
It’s located 4 km east of Port Credit in a protected harbour. Visitors can enjoy the nearby Lakefront Promenade Park with its playground area, splash pad, picnic shelters, barbecues and trails.
The marina currently has a 5-star anchor rating for environmental practices from Boating Ontario.
View the dock layout.
- Located on Lake Ontario a few miles east of the Credit River and 10 miles west of Toronto
- The channel entrance is marked by a red and white beacon with a flashing red light. When entering the harbour, proceed to the eastern docks.
- 1/2 mile SE of entrance: 43’33.38’N;79’32.87’W
- Just off breakwaters: 43’33.72’N;79’33.37’W
Amenities and services
- Four unleaded high-octane pumps
- Two diesel pumps
2020 operating hours
October 1 to October 31:
- Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Wednesday to Sunday
- Closed October 12, for Thanksgiving
Closes for the season on November 1.
Fuel dock will be closed for haul out, contact us for more information.
If staff are not on the fuel dock, call “Lakefront Promenade Marina” on VHF channel #68.
- 175 slips accommodating vessels up to 45 feet in overall length
- Full season rentals from early May to end of October
- Transient slips available for daily or weekly rentals. Contact us for availability.
- Each slip serviced with water and hydro
When renting a slip, you need to submit a copy of your boat insurance policy and a certificate of insurance form. You must have a minimum of $2 million liability coverage and name the City of Mississauga as an additional insured.
- Available from the beginning of May until the end of October
- Each boater receives hydro and water service
- Access to marina amenities including boater washrooms with showers and coin-operated laundry
- Ice available for purchase on-site
- Seasonal boaters receive free, unlimited pump outs Monday to Friday at 6 p.m. Charges apply on weekends and public holidays.
- Docks are secure and only accessible with a key fob
- Wi-Fi is available
- Peel Regional Police Marine Unit is based out of the marina
- Storage available for boats up to 40 feet and we can also accommodate boats on trailers
- Storage fee includes power washing of your hull after haul-out, haul-out and spring launch
- Fenced compound with camera surveillance
- Shrink wrapping services are provided by marina staff
- Fully licensed outdoor eatery open to the public
- Snack menu includes hamburgers, jumbo hot dogs, fries and more
- Enjoy the view of the lake with a snack, ice cream or a cold beer
- Shore fishing opportuinies for pan fish, trout, salmon, bass and pike
- Harbour is located 4 km from the mouth of the Credit River
- Credit River and Lake Ontario provide anglers with fishing opportunities from land and by boat
There is a private meeting room available to rent at the marina. Contact us for rates and availability.
For more information about Lakefront Promenade Marina, call 905-615-4870 or email email@example.com.