Skip to content

Citizen appointments on committees

If you’re 18 years or older, a Canadian citizen and Mississauga resident, you can apply to become a citizen member on a City of Mississauga committee or board. Joining a City committee is a unique opportunity to contribute to your community.

  1. Find a committee with a vacancy

There are currently no committees with vacancies.

  1. Complete the Mississauga Committee Application Form
  1. Mail or email it to:

Office of the City Clerk
300 City Centre Drive, 2nd Floor
Mississauga ON, L5B 3C1


If you have any questions, please call 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits), email or visit us at the Office of the City Clerk.

Give website feedback