We are committed to providing our clients with innovative, reliable, responsive and secure solutions that align business, process and technology.
The services we provide
- City services
- Digital services and mobility
- Enterprise business solutions
- Infrastructure planning and operations
- Service management
- Strategy and innovation
Interesting facts about this service
- IT provides new business solutions and technologies to meet the needs of the City, citizens and businesses.
- 95 City facilities with free Wi-Fi available.
- The City provides online services and information including 311 online service requests and items for purchase, with over 18.5 million digital visits and $21.2 million in online transactions in 2017.
- “Wireless Mississauga” provides free public access to high speed Wi-Fi. In 2017, the total number of hours of free City Wi-Fi used by the public would translate into 455 years’ worth of service.
- The City’s network is a state of the art fibre network. The “Public Sector Network” (PSN) is a fibre network co-owned by Peel, Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon with over 850 kilometres of high-speed fibre connecting 291 City sites and critical City infrastructure.
- $1.54 million for eCity Hosting and Online Services.
- Our mobile workforce has over 3,300 field-based workers and smart vehicles (e.g. buses, fire trucks, snow plows).
- The IT Service Desk offers technology support for City staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.