To lead, support and promote innovation, collaboration, accountability and partnerships. We drive performance excellence across the organization, lead by example in strategic risk taking and ensure the City’s long-term prosperity is protected.
The services we provide
- Strategic Leadership, Economic Development, Internal Audit and Legal Service
- The City Manager’s Office (CMO) co-ordinates efforts across all five City departments to ensure alignment with all of the City’s key plans, including the Strategic Plan, the City Business Plan, the Economic Development Strategy and Corporate Policies.
Interesting facts about this service
- The Economic Development Office (EDO) supports
Mississauga’s business community of more than 95,000
- Internal Audit has a unique reporting structure that allows
them to operate independently and reinforces impartiality
when conducting audits
- The Legal Services team had over 68,000 court and tribunal
appearances in 2018 and supported over 250 procurements,
which is a 75 per cent increase over 2017