If the City has not met your expectations or you are unhappy with any of the services provided by us, please contact us in one of the following ways:
Call 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits) and a Customer Service Advisor will guide you through the process and next steps.
Send us an email at email@example.com. We’ll review your complaint and reply to your email within 24 hours to let you know how we’re addressing your concern.
Help us serve you better
- Tell us if you are making a new complaint or following-up on an existing one
- Clearly describe the problem and suggest how you would like it resolved
Other types of complaint
If your complaint is not about City services, you have the following options:
- Complain about City staff or corporate security staff
- Report an incident on MiWay
- Request an inquiry about an elected official
If you remain unsatisfied or feel we have not addressed your concern properly, you can register a complaint with the Ontario Ombudsman’s Office.