The City of Mississauga will provide important updates to residents on the latest COVID-19 news via a Tele Town Hall on Tuesday, May 5 beginning at 6 p.m.
The City continues to address pandemic concerns and will inform the public and local businesses about what the City is doing to protect their health and safety.
Residents will be able to listen and ask questions to an expert group of panelists from the City, Peel Region Public Health, Trillium Health Partners, Peel Regional Police and Peel Regional Paramedic Services. City Councillors and senior staff will also be available.
Panelists will include:
- Mayor Bonnie Crombie, City of Mississauga
- Janice Baker, City Manager and Chief Administrative Officer, City of Mississauga
- Tim Beckett, Fire Chief and Director of Emergency Management, City of Mississauga
- Dr. Lawrence Loh, Medical Officer of Health, Peel Region Public Health
- Michelle DiEmanuele, President and CEO, Trillium Health Partners
- Nancy Polsinelli, Interim Chief Administrative Officer, Region of Peel
- Chief Nish Duraiappah, Peel Regional Police
- Peter Dundas, Chief and Director, Peel Regional Paramedic Services
Residents who wish to participate in the session can do so in the following three ways:
- Pre-register: residents who wish to participate in the session are encouraged to register their telephone number in advance at the following link: mississauga.ca/townhall
- Participate online: to participate live online, simply click the following link: mississauga.ca/livestreamevent
- Join by telephone: a random selection of residents will receive a telephone call to participate. If you don’t wish to participate, simply hang up. If you don’t receive a call and would like to participate, dial 1-877-229-8493 and enter ID number: 115911.
City of Mississauga Tele Town Hall to update the community on COVID-19
Tuesday, May 5, 2020
6 to 7:30 p.m.
For health information, please visit peelregion.ca/coronavirus