To help slow the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), some City facilities are closed to the public until further notice. We’ll continue to take direction from our public health agencies to decide the duration for these closures.
- BraeBen will open on May 16
- Lakeview will open on May 21
Visit mississauga.ca/golf for more information and to book tee times.
Mississauga’s nine community gardens are scheduled to reopen on May 22, 2020 to registered garden members only including Garden of the Valley, Hillside Community Garden, Malton Community Garden, Parkway Green Generation Garden, Forest Glen Community Garden, Hancock Community Garden, Churchill Meadows Community Garden, Small Arms Community Garden and Iceland Teaching Garden.
- Active living centres
- All public counters
- Arenas (including Vic Johnston Arena)
- Banquet halls (C Banquets and Harding Waterfront Estate)
- City Hall
- Community centres (impacts on memberships and programs)
- Film Office
- Fitness centres
- Indoor pools
- Libraries (online resources still available)
- Living Arts Centre
- Meadowvale Theatre
- Mississauga Provincial Offences Courthouse
- Mississauga Seniors’ Centre
- Museums (Benares and Bradley)
- Outdoor rinks (Burnhamthorpe, Celebration Square, Woodhurst)
- Paramount Fine Foods Centre
- Park facilities such as playgrounds, leash free zones, sports courts and sports fields (parks and trails remain open)
- Provincial Offences Courthouse
- Small Arms Inspection Building
The Region of Peel has also announced closures and restrictions for accessing regional buildings.